Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Home

Dear Carrie, I'm coming home and to you. Be ready. Nothing has worked, and I left Alexander. My will is my own, and I will not be controlled by any other. He tried, but I wont be broken. He also warned me about returning to America. But there is my home and where my heart is. I will watch over my family and keep them safe. My will was too strong for Alexander. I remembered too much of my life, and didn't succumb to the dark side, like most " young ones". I supposed dying tears at your soul and mind, causing memory loss. But Not to me. Most Old ones stay away from America and our sciences. Too risky to get caught, so they stay in Europe with its old myths and legends. Not me, I would dare all for my family. But !!!!! I don't want to be alone either, so I chose you to be my companion, like we were as children, always together, always there for each other,,,, So prepare yourself,, I'm coming home. I've already stowed aboard a ferry to make the English crossing. Now all I need to do is get over the Atlantic...One night soon,,, you will see me thru your windows,,,,,,, B

No comments: