Saturday, May 9, 2009

Followed pt 2

Venice, old and vernerable, and full of old myths. Headline in todays Paper "Vampyri ". No lie,, I have the picture to prove it. According to the story, a coven of supposed Vampires was discovered, dead and mutilated, with stakes, headless etc in an old Church in the Venetian area. No leads on who did this, or why,, But everyone believes they really were Vampires! Italians and their wild imaginations,,, too much wine and sun. No sightings of my Blonde frenchman last night, but I did have very vivid and wild dreams, tossed and turned all night, but never fully awoke. Dreamed of running thru the streets of Venice, and over rooftops,, crazy stuff like that. San Marco Cathedral, beautiful architecture, from the outside. Dont know what the inside looked like, cuz I couldnt get in,,, Bag was too big, clothes werent right. I think the guard, didnt like me, evfertime I tried something different to get in, it wasnt good enough. No matter, I was feeling well at the point anyone, very queasy stomach, standing line. Mom went in and told me it was gorgeous. We see Verona tomorrow. Cant wait. Im a sucker for romance,,,,, B

No comments: