Monday, May 11, 2009

Post to Shelly

Dear Shelly,

I'm tired,, so tired of running. I left Paris 2 nights ago, and still they hunt me. Hope this post finds you and the boys well. I probably will never see you again. Every hour they get closer to finding me. I've been hiding in old graves and crypts. All kinds of spiders and bugs as company. How did it come to this, you ask? My last night in Paris. I decided to try and stay awake and find out if HE was going to come.... To prove my suspicions wrong. Well damn if I wasn't wrong,, the moment Mom started sawing logs, and by the way,, she can wake the dead, she snores so loud. Tap at my window, and He is there, watching me. I feel as if all is a dream, My will is not my own. I cant control my actions. I opened the window and jumped. Perfect swan dive, right out, like I lost my Damn mind. Flipped over and landed as light as you please. Alexander was right beside me, yes that is his name, and get this,, he claims he is the Alexander! The General. Yes I that Alexander was Greek, but this one claims to have spent most of his death in France, hence the reason for the accent. We preceded to hunt the streets of Paris. And believe me, I enjoyed it, relished it even. I picked my victim and snapped his neck without a thought. Draining his body of every last drop of blood. . Oh what has happened to me,,,This night we were sloppy, and I got caught, by the police. Should I have tried to kicked him as Mary Kay once suggested to you , in our youth, Alas I didn't, instead choosing flight, big mistake, he radioed others and the hunt for me and Alexander was on. Like I said, that was 2 nights ago, I'm sure Mom has arrived home by now. Please tell her I'm dead, and to move on,I would not want her to torture herself, with worry over me. Perhaps I will try again in a Church as was suggested to me, by that Voodoo witch, claiming old mythic cures,,, if I should do this before my 3rd night of death. This all started in London, Alexander wants me to go there with him,, perhaps I shall,, until my next post. My love always,,,,, B

p.s I've written to several others, with details, but I havent heard from anyone....

2 comments:

Timmy said...

max i have been reading the blogs every night thanlks to timmy i am sorry he just showed me how to comment and no mom is not home yet and i thought you have really been stalked by the blonde french men this is all make believe and i have been thinking it is all true i am going to kick your ass when u get home love you

Joanie said...

DIDDO TO WHAT TIMMY SAID!! BOY, YOU SURE CAN WRITE BRI!! DON'T STOP!!