Sunday, May 10, 2009

He's Back

Dear Carrie,

We made it to the mountainous town of Lucerne. Smack dab in the middle of the Alps. Absolutely beautiful country, with high mountains, and clear lakes. The have a lake with dozens of beautiful Swans in it. We took an hour tour on the lake and then went up the highest mountain in the area to a revolving restaurant, with breathtaking views. Mom was frightened of the height and proceeded to lose her cane over the side of the cliff. I took a picture of it at the bottom of the ravine. I seem to have lost my fear of heights. I went by myself on a hike farther up the mountain, to the very tip. I had a panoramic view of the whole valley, Stunning, wait to you see the pictures. Now onto what, you really want to know.
And Guess what
He's back!, you know who. Yep, the Frenchman, that's what I started calling him. Or at least I think hes back. A couple whom we met on the tour are from Brazil. Older couple, both retired, I think, they never said exactly said what they did, she reminds me of a Voodoo Witch! Always giving me the evil eye, and sneaking glances at me. Shes either very afraid of me or wants me, probably the latter, I'm so handsome. Anyway, while Mom was enjoying breakfast, I don't eat anymore,, no appetite it seems,, they came over and claimed they saw me out and about, late last night. Witchy it seems cant sleep at night, so decided to look out the hotel window, ( busy body back home I bet), and here it gets good, claims to have seen me, shimming down the drain pole alongside the hotel, at the bottom, she says I met up with a tall blonde stranger, with ice blue eyes. How she saw this mans eyes from the 15th floor is beyond me! And then, we ran off into the night. I don't remember any of this. You think I would. I haven't had a date in years! But, isn't this the craziest story, you ever heard. I think this old biddy has it out for me,, she's always whispering behind my back. I had to stop Mom from boxing with her. But here it gets interesting, for me at least. After breakfast, we all loaded into the bus at headed to Dole, France.
We stayed in an out of the way hotel. Nothing around but trees and hills,. We left the mountains long behind, sad I loved the air and the environment of the mountains. We got our keys at reception and went to our rooms,,, and guess what? Moms freaking cane is on the bed!!!!! The exact same one! It has her initials on it!!! WTF!!! Seriously, Am I going crazy! Can this really be happening to me? I'm starting to dread the trip to France. No good can come from going there, they even have faux Vampire bars there. So I need to stay a long way from there. Mom thinks I should attend Mass at Notre Dame. That would cure everything, she said. Carrie say prayers for me, either I'm going bonkers or I'm on a very weird adventure! One I hope to survive, love to everyone. B

P.s did you see the pic, I posted of me with my new glasses, tres chic, Do I look any different. I think so,,,,, Au revoir Cherie

1 comment:

Timmy said...

I hope you guys are having a wonderful time besides the Frenchman!!! I miss you both,, I cant wait to see you. I have a lot to tell you!!!!