Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Word From Timmy

Hey everyone!!! This summer has been pretty good so far. I went to Deep River for my girlfriend's birthday and tomorrow we are gonna go to Brookfield Zoo with some friends. Its really exciting. I am also taking some summer school classes so that when I become a Senior I have some spots left where I can take the classes that I want. I have A's in both of those classes, which are Government and Economics. Both very interesting!
Now "Harry Potter" was FANTASTIC!!! I was very shocked when I was done. I cannot wait to the movie this July. I wish that I didn't read them so fast but I couldn't help it. My favorite characters are definitely Neville and Professor Snape. They are both incredible people. Especially Neville and his bravery! The 7Th book is my favorite. I wanna talk about the books but I don't want to ruin anything for anyone.
All of you know that I am now reading "The Wheel of Time," my uncle knows very good books for me to read. I am almost done with the first book. My uncle is gonna start reading the series with me once I reach the second book. Also, I have downloaded The Lord of the Rings Online game for my computer, it looks very beautiful! Its gonna be so much fun when Max gets it on his computer. I still love my City of Heroes, I will be playing it tonight. My character in my new game is a man named Beromor, he is from the realm Gondor. He kneels in front of the White Tree and hails Elendil!!!
That's all for now, I'll write soon. Bye guys Timmy

No comments: