Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Timmy

Hey everyone,, I miss you Uncle Max and Grandma!!! ( when he wrote this, we were still in Europe)-me

Baseball season has STARTED! It is going very good so far,, our record is 4-1. We have a four game winning streak so far, but I am not gonna count my eggs yet. I am having so much fun this season. Our first game we lost. I had a very good game though,, I had the first home run of the season and I also hit a triple and another base hit. But we were just getting the rust off. My entire team is doing fantastic! I also have been doing good at pitching, I was a little upset the last game, I got my first strikeout of the season. I told myself that I cant hit 'em all. I had to set a good example for my team since Tommy and I are the team captains. So I acted like I was not upset about the strikeout. But I did very good the rest of the game. We have won by "slaughter rule" three games. I am very proud of my team! I can't wait for my uncle to come see some games when he gets back. ( I have been to 3 games now )

To let everyone know, I am now one chapter away from finishing the sixth Harry Potter! It is very exciting, I cant wait to see the movie and start reading the seventh book. My girlfriend and I talk about the book all the time. I really wish she would read LOTR with me soon! I am gonna talk her into it no matter what I have to do. She will fall in love with them once she reads it. She will finally see why we LOVE LOTR!!! That's all so far,, I will keep writing! Namarie
-Timmy ( He has since finished the Seventh Book and from what I'm told he loved it. He will write about it soon, Ive given him The Eye of the World to read. It's a fantastic saga of 11 books so far, so stay tuned to see his future book reviews, lol ) Max

No comments: