Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

When I was in Paris with Sue. I could not get some Disney songs out of my head. Little Town (Little town full of little people, waking up to say,,,, bonjour) from Beauty and the Beast, and this one, from Hunchback. Especially climbing the Steps of Notre Dame. I would sing a line and Sue would look at my like I was crazy. Hunchback was before her kids time. They are too young to have seen Hunchback. Nor does she have the same kind of Mother I do,, Mom and I went to the drive in together to see this, no kids in sight! We do enjoy the Musicals. And The music in this show is some of my favorite music from anything from Disney. I secretly felt an affinity with Quasi. Anyway, This song was playing in my head the whole time climbing the stairs and looking at the bell. Its now become a part of my memory of Notre Dame.
p.s 2 cameos appear in this,the carpet from Aladdin and Belle from Beauty and the Beast! Look Closely!

No comments: