Saturday, May 3, 2008

Gandalf is Back

Sir Ian Mckellen will be back as Gandalf in the 2 hobbit films by Guillermo del Toro. He gives an interview to Empire Magazine. This is fantastic news. No one can replace McKellen as Gandalf in my mind. They are going to split the book into 2 films. Plenty of story for both. In my opinion 1 story should follow Bilbo and his quest with the Dwarfs and the other one can follow Gandalf and the Istari's war with The Necromancer. We all know who that is. I think we could and should see cameos of Aragorn, Elrond, Saruman and maybe throw in Gimli and Legolas( of course they should never meet-except maybe during the Battle of Five Armies, that might be interesting!) There is a lot of backstory that could be flushed out. But more importantly if anyone knows how I can become and extra in these films, write me please. I would desperately want to be in it,,,.I even have my own Elven Cloak,,,, Max

Watch

No comments: