Thursday, May 22, 2008

2 More Days/Variety

Two more days, until the Internet hour, with Guillermo and Peter Jackson. It's Saturday at 3, and I'm nervous and excited. If I get the chance, I'm going to ask Jackson, why he felt the need to have a scene in Return of The King, Where Gandalf and The Witch King have an encounter, and The Witch King basically instill fear and breaks Gandalfs Staff! Never happened in the Book. And while I understand for filming purposes, the need to embellish or add something to move the story along. But was that really necessary? I don't think so. The only small blemish in otherwise a perfect movie. I'm thinking of putting out an Ad in Variety. Does anyone know how expensive that is? An open letter to Guillermo del Toro,,,,Can I be in the Hobbit? Then I can list my reasons. That idea has a certain appeal, can you imagine who will read it. And who will read my name and my story. All of Hollywood reads Variety. Next I will write Guillermo a letter and post it to his blog. I will definitely post it here also,, Namarie for Now.

No comments: