Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Hunt For Gollum

The Premiere for this fan film, that I'm an investor for, is in London 02 may 2009. And Guess what? I scored 2 tickets. Mom and I , land in London 02 may, so we will be able to attend. How exciting. Mom is thrilled, and I think it will be fun, we have the whole afternoon free, so why not attend. In case, you don't remember, The Hunt For Gollum is a fan film made in England, by a group of fan, running time approx 50 minutes. And it tells the tale of Aragorn searching for Gollum. Gandalf wants him found before the Nazgul do. I became an investor last year. The film hits the web soon after the 02 May, probably around the 4th of May. Here is the trailer for it.


1 comment:

Joanie said...

I think that you are AMAZING in pursuit of your passions!! You INSPIRE me Bri!! Have a SAFE and FUN trip. I know you will be posting pictures upon your return. Can't wait to see them and hear all about it!
Love Ya,
Joanie