Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Harry Potter


Hey Uncle Max this is for the blog!


I am now on the 5th Harry Potter!!! I'm reading them pretty fast. Its really exciting, the books actually gave me a big surprise. I did not expect them to be as good as they are. Sue,, you were right!!!!! Actually, I'm reading 'em with my girlfriend, Trea, even though this is her like 6th time reading them. She thinks they are amazing like how I feel about Lord of the Rings. If I didn't tell you before. I wanna read the sixth book because it will be the first of those books that I Will read before I see the movie. So that should be really fun. After, I finish Harry Potter I am gonna read all of my LOTR books with my uncle Max. I am so excited for New Zealand again, I have already saved $40 for the trip. I'm trying to get a job, but I doubt I will find one this summer! so that's a bummer!!! I also can not wait to see "Wolverine", I have been reading a lot of my comic books. Now we are back to Harry Potter,, I feel that the movies can do a lot better but I really enjoy them. I love Neville, and I also like the twins alot. ( My uncle doesn't like them) but shhh!!! I enjoy how Rowling writes, I think it is very good. I will probably continue reading tonight. There is always time to enter a new world! I will be keeping up with the blog,, so be ready!
Au Revoir Timmy

1 comment:

sue said...

Timmy, I am so excited you are reading the Harry Potter books. I knew you would love them. I'm sure your Uncle never told you the story of how I got him to read the books. We struck a deal that I would read Lord of the Rings if he would read Harry Potter and the rest is history. Anyway keep on reading, and maybe we'll so see the movie together again.
P.S. the twins are my favorite too. They are so funny.

Sue


Sue