Monday, September 1, 2008

Photo Shoot Test Run

Tom and I went to Indiana, this weekend, first and foremost to visit Grandma and Papa, but also to take some test shots of us in our Lord of the Ring costumes. I wanted to get an idea of how we look in them. Of course, trying to get everything together, I ended up forgetting the most important items! My costumes! I'm wearing Timmy's costume. Which initially I wanted to, but then I thought of changing off. Getting a chance to try on all the costumes. But I grabbed the wrong ones. I have a beautiful Gandalf costume, that I had hand made just for me. It sat under my bed. And I also have a medieval Prince Costume, no one has seen and I've never worn. I really wanted to try that one out. Oh well next time, this was only a test run. My thought is to put together a photo portfolio that I can send out to The Producers of The Hobbit, so they can at least get an idea, of how I will look in costume! It did not go as well as I hoped. Its so hard to direct from in front of the camera. I had Mom trying to snap the pics. She did fine, but I hate my hair, she didn't pay attention to the important details! Different set of pictures are over on Flickr.


No comments: