Friday, August 29, 2008

Creation Tv

I went to a science fiction convention in Burbank California( by myself I might add), I'm a huge Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica and of course Star Wars Fan! While getting my photo taken with Na Na Visitor of Deep Space Nine, she played Major Kira Nerys, one of my favorites, I ended up on this TV Show. It for the convention, but I think they use it for advertisements also. This will mark my 3rd or 4th time on Tv. All Without my consent. My friend josh the lawyer, claims I should sue. Anyway enjoy it, make fun of me the Geek. I don't care. I had a great time. I was there in April of 2007. So i still had a wee bit of the long hair, and pay no attention to the gut! By the way, this was also the trip I met Bill Paxton, one of the hippies from the Amazing race, not to mention all the stars from Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica. the Pics can be seen on Flickr.

No comments: