Saturday, September 13, 2008

A word from Tim (15 yrs old)






Hey,
It's been a very long time since the last time I wrote for the Blog. So, everythings been good. I just saw thenew Star Wars movie with Tom and Uncle Max, it was very good. I'm excited to watch it this summer on tv. Summer has been really fun. I have a new beautiful Girlfriend, her name is Trea. We have been together for 8 months. It has been great. She's amazing and so much fun to be around. She like my obsession with Lord of The Rings. Uncle Max's friend Sue would like her because she is a huge Harry Potter fan., which is a very good thing. I've also been reading more. I just read The Children of Hurin, which is about Turin son of Hurin. It is a very good book. I'm now reading the Silmarillion, I've only read about 3 pages so far, but i'm excited to actually start reading it. I have also been drawing a lot more. Hopefully Uncle Max can post them on the blog so everyone can see. I still play sports, baseball season has ended about a month ago. We did good. We came in in 2nd for the season, but lost in the championship game for the town tournament. I pitchedand did well. The score was 8-7. I'm going to be a sophomore this year. But thats about it. I just wanted to tell you how I am because its has been a very long time and I apologize. I will write more, so be excited. Later , Tim.



1 comment:

silvie said...

tim , i like her already! sue