Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Europe

The Twins and I, having started planning our new vacation for this year. They want to go to England and Scotland. While I don't mind that suggesting, I'm think of more. I think it would be nice to travel to a few countries, like France ( at least for 1 day, I loved Paris), and Italy. I saw in a travel magazine, some European tours, where we would travel to 4 or 5 countries. The one that really caught my eye, was London to Rome. I thought this might be nice, because we could have a bit of everything. If I or they, find that they really really like a certain country, then we could always come back to it, another time. Why not get a wonderful taste of Europe. Money is really tight. Overtime is almost non existent. So fingers crossed. Prayers offered. That's my side. The Twins of course have their part. Excellent grades and good behavior..... Max

No comments: