Thursday, December 11, 2008

Europe -7 countries

Mom has chosen, and we have picked our furlos at the OEMC. Its May! Mothers Day, how perfect. England, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy, Sweden, and France. Our own Amazing Race. Mom is so excited, I havent seen her like this in a longtime. Of course I am too,, I can't wait to show her Notre Dame. We got an incredible deal. With the economy so bad everywhere, we are walking away with over a thousand dollars, in discounts. Now all thats left is the packing.
I will definitely be taking lots of pictures, and I think I'm going to treat myself to a digital movie camera also,, I think it would be very nice to have video of Mom there,,here is a link to the Tour company we are going thru. She picked this tour, because she can't walk long distances and was afraid the other ones, she would be in pain,, ,,, M

ps,, I think we will be in Paris on Mothers Day, isn't that incredible, to go tomass at Notre Dame on Mothers Day, with my Mother would make everything perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so GREAT!!! Yes, you must invest in a digital camcorder. This trip is going to be the ultimate for you and your mom memory wise!! Capture every moment!! And, don't forget to share your pictures and adventures. I travel vicariously thru you!!! LOL!!!!
Love You,
Joanie