Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Celine Dion


Finally after over a year, 1 cancelled show, and a snowstorm from Hell, My Birthday gift was completed. Mom and I attended Celines Concert. And boy did she deliver, what a fantastic show. We had good seats about row 12, 1 section back, but not nearly as Good as my friend Laura, who had row 7, and Celine walked past less than a foot from her, Not Once, BUT TWICE! And lets not forget I helped LAura get her seats!!!! But I cant complain, Mom got me my ticket for my birthday, so I have to be Happy,, What a fantastic show, Celine has the most powerful and beautiful Voice Ever. I love Her!!!!! We had a great time, dispite the terrible blizzard, andthe 3 hour driving time,,,,,,,, Thanks Celine.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an incredible evening this must have been for you!! Two of your most favorite women sharing the same special time with you. Celine and your mother!!! I can only imagine the feeling of euphoria that must have brought on!!! Cherish the memory!!
Happy Holidays My Friend,
Love,
Joanie