Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Crucible

I'm reading stories of how people are having a hard time downloading the Crucible from Digital theater. I have not. No problem whatsoever, and I'm glad. Ive had enough black cloud moments these last few weeks. I tried Watching the play on the first day, and didn't get very far. The music brought forth so many feeling and memories of seeing g the play live. Its a very powerful play, and the Actors bring it alive so strongly that I'm afraid to watch it again, certain aspects of it stayed with me a long time after seeing it in London. It was my first play ever, I'm more of a musical goer. Ive never seen a play before, but I wanted to see this one because of Armitage. And I cant express how moving it was, the music, the intimacy, everything about it, I had to sit through that twice, lol.  So now trying to watch it again via computer in my room with the lights off, starting bring feelings back that i wasn't sure i wanted to experience again,, weird, i know,, so ill try again later this week,,,,,, Cheers


1 comment:

Mulubinba said...

Need to watch this again!! Maybe I should bring my computer over to NZ in November ... although I suspect we will be too busy to watch. BOTFA EE is n=being released when we are over there :)