Thursday, March 19, 2009

A word from Timmy


I'm sorry that I haven't written in a while. I was going to write the day I got back,but I was overwhelmed with homework and tests. Anyway. Cancun was fantastic, it was so fun being with my Uncle, Mom and brother for a few days. Even though my uncle and I, wanted to play city of heroes. I loved Chichen Itza, it was my favorite. My Uncle and I did not follow our group, we just took loads of pictures. I wish were able to climb to the top of the temple. But being there was fantastic. The tour bus and the tour reminded me of our tour in New Zealand. I'm going to start saving for our next trip back to New Zealand. When I get a job. Hopefully it will be very soon. I'm so excited. I just finished reading The Silmarrilion, it was a very fascinating book. I loved it. I might state reading the Wheel of Time, recommended by my Uncle.
I'm doing good in school/ I've raised my grades, so that's very good. I'm so excited to see watchmen and Wolverine. I need to stay the night at my uncles. I miss doing that so much. But that's all for now, I'll be writing again soon. Tim

PS Sue ,, I have actually started to read Harry Potter. !


No comments: