Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cancun

Booked our weekend for Cancun. Shelly and I, with the twins will be staying in the Oasis Beach All Inclusive 6 days. We leave on the 18th of Feb, arrive home 23 Feb. Fun in the sun and beach, I cant wait. Michelle and the boys are very excited. I'm hoping I like the hotel. Never stayed there before. But I've been feeling a little stressed out, so this will be a nice relaxing weekend. I'm looking forward to snorkeling, something they have never done, and maybe a day tour to maybe the ruins. I'm also excited about taking pictures, I haven't had the opportunity recently and cant wait to experiment some more. The twins agreed, with some arm twisting, to let me take pictures of them. I told them that I get one hour a day, no questions asked. lol. So I have my own Carlson Twins. So look here and Flickr, soon, Hopefully they will turn out beautifully. I'm sure they will,, I'll have beautiful beaches , and handsome models. Namarie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT new pictures!! Glad to hear you'll be back on the road again with your traveling! First and foremost have a safe trip. Enjoy but also make sure to do some of that RELAXING you've been talking about. Can't wait to see the BEAUTIFUL pictures! Have Fun!!!
Joanie