Thursday, October 2, 2008

Message to Tom

Most songs remind us of a time or place. Instantly transports us back to when we first heard it. Sometimes songs remind me of a person. I probably could name a song for just about every body in my life. This song reminds me of you. Its by my favorite singer. Celine Dion And it came out around the time you were a little boy. I've printed some of the lyrics,and added my comments so you would know a little about what was going on with me at that time.

When you call on me
When I hear you breathe
I get wings to fly
You started life, blue and not breathing,, the umbilical cord was around your neck, and you and Timmy were so small,practically as big as my hand. I could carry you and Timmy in the palms of each hands.
I feel that I'm alive
When you look at me
I can touch the sky
I know that I'm alive
When you bless the day
I just drift away All my worries die
I'm glad that I'm alive
I was going through some very tough times at the time of your birth, I didn't know who I was or what I was all about, and didn't think I had the strength for life. Sometimes I was weak and darkness and shadow crept into my mind. You boys were born and my life changed, God took me out of myself and placed you firmly in my hands and heart. You would crawl into my room looking for me, everyday calling my name,,Telling me that you needed me and wanted me.. That you love me,,, and that's all it took,,,, Thank you ,, Uncle Max ,,,,,



No comments: